Super Bowl Commercials

Sorry folks. It's a short one this week because it's Super Bowl Sunday and I have my eyes glued on the tv waiting for another wardrobe malfunction.

The best part of the Super Bowl is the commercials, don't you think? Matter of fact, we talk during the game and when the commercials come on, everyone needs to be quiet. Backwards, I know. But if sponsors are paying $10 million per minute, I think we should pay attention. Speaking of which...

...We interrupt this blog to bring you a word from our sponsor...


Swiffer, "the mop that gives cleaning a whole new meaning"...





Note: No animals were hurt in the making of this commercial.

My Kaneclusion: Go Saints! Not because I'm a fan or that I've been following the Saints at all. But because I think that area of our Nation needs a pick-me-up, and what better way than to bring some pride and joy to the area than a Super Bowl win?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me know if swiffur has any saturdays free to come on over and dust!